Update your registered information
Your registered information must be consistent with the Information written on your KYC documents
Update your identity verification registration details
Enter your address, phone number, and other information.
Upload your KYC files
Upload your proof identity and proof of address documents
KYC Documents Details
Tiger Pay requires two documents to verify your identity for your “Personal Account”.
1.Proof of Identity
*Proof of identity must be valid for at least 3 months and must be the same address as the proof of address.Supported documents:
- 1. Driver’s license
- 2. Passport (recommended)
- 3. National ID card (both sides required)
- 4. Government-issued ID (both sides required)
2. Proof of address
*Must be within 3 months of issuance.Supported documents:
- 1. Utility bill/receipt
- 2. Bank or credit card statement
- 3. Tax return form
- 4. National ID card [My Number].
- 5. Driver’s license
- 1. Please submit your identity and address proof documents in full color. Please submit both documents.
- 2. Your name, address, date of birth, and date of issue must be clearly indicated.
- 3. The scanned/digital image must show the four corners of the document.
- 4. If you are using your driver’s license or national card for proof of identity, it cannot be used as proof of address.
[Shooting range]Please scan and shoot the entire KYC file. It is not applicable if there is a part with a cut edge or another object that cannot be seen.
[Reflection/Shadow]invisible or appears as a shadow due to flash etc., will be invalid.
[Image quality/resolution]KYC files should be in color and should be of a quality that is not out of focus. (We cannot accept monochrome photography.) Enlarge the image and use a resolution that allows the text to be read.
How to take a selfie image of your ID
KYC for credit card
[Credit card application screening]
Customers who use credit card as payment method must first complete KYC verification and provide the following information.
The information required is
1. Cardholder name
2. Card number
3. Validity period
4. Cardholder signature
Submit both sides of your credit card to this address.
* Check the image from your left side
Cover the 6-digits on the front side of the card as shown in the image and CVV on the back side, take a snap shot and provide the image.
* Do not use any image editing software.
Surface: 6 digits in the center (Example: 123456 ●●●●●● 1234)
Back side: CVV number
*If our company deems it necessary, we may ask you to submit additional documents separately.
You will also need a selfie proof that shows your face at the same time.